Water, a fundamental element in this world, has a calming effect. The view of a waterfall, combined with moderation the green, is doomed to mesmerize the beholder. Located in Cisarua village, about 10 km from Cimahi, approximately one hour from Bandung, Curug (Sundanese to "cascade") Cimahi is ideal for people who want to escape from the metropolitan area, but have little time to travel . The 85-metre-high is indeed a waterfall magnificent view.
How to get there?
1. Rent a car to visit this beautiful place.
2. You can also use public transport in the direction of Cimahi-Lembang or Cihanjuang-Cimahi.
3. With a minimum of expense, you are free to explore the site. It will take only 30 minutes walk from the cascade. The view of the greenery of trees and shrubs will greet you as you become increasingly Curug Cimahi.
Where to Stay
You can stay in hotels or inns in Bandung or Cimahi.
The site is relatively small, so that you can explore on foot.
There are some foodstalls offering traditional food and beverages. You can also bring your own food and drink, and have a picnic here.
While the site provides great opportunities to shoot photos, Curug Cimahi has no specific memories of his own. What they sell here can also be found in Bandung.
Other Things to See and Do
1. You are free to feast your eyes in the magnificent view of the waterfall, or take a dive. If you are lucky, you might even spot an arc here.
2. You can also check the activities of monkeys who happens to live around this area.
* Make sure you are in shape you want to visit this site. While walking to Curug Cimahi is relatively easy (you will be downhill), on his return that you could face some difficulties uphill.
* Be very careful with your belongings when you spot the monkey. They are naturally afraid of humans, but when the possibility exists, they will grab your belongings in a flash!
* Wear appropriate clothes (cotton, for example) and comfortable shoes. During the rainy season (October to April), it is preferable to have an umbrella or a raincoat, just in case.
* Bring your own water to avoid dehydration.
* Bring clothes and towels, a swimsuit, if you are interested in diving into the water.
* Put your trash in bins on. If they are too far from your position, place your rubbish in a plastic and throw it on a tray later.
Posted by Kota Cimahi